Where to Play | How to Play | Can we Win?
We live and work in a world that is dominated by Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity (‘VUCA’). VUCA is not just a challenge to develop a strategy, it has become the framework wherein law firms need to develop and execute their strategy (Where to Play | How to Play | Can we Win?).
- The Geographical expansion by the Global Elite and International Business Law Firms (‘IBLs’);
- The Transformation from a Supply-Driven-model to a Demand-Driven-model (Old Law vs. New Law);
- Changing Client Loyalty and Demands;
- The increasing importance and impact of Operational Excellence and Technology; and
- The rise of Alternative Legal Service Providers (‘ALSPs’),
lead to increasing competition and a clear market segmentation; law firms from all sizes are forced to make clear and bright strategic choices. Many law firms, practice -and sector groups, and partners confuse personal and professional ambitions and aspirations with strategy, or they simply lack the discipline to execute the agreed strategic actions.
- An Introductory and Interactive Plenary Group Session via video conference
- A Strategic Business Planning template
- A Hotline for questions and to share your strategic thoughts
- The Individual Strategic Business Planning Session in Rome
- And a free copy of the Special Report Legal Tech and Digital Transformation | Competitive Positioning and Business Models of Law Firms, Globe Law and Business 2018
When: Wednesday 4 September and Thursday 5 September 2019
Where: The AIJA Annual Congress in Rome
For Whom: (Managing) Partners, and Practice and Sector Group Leaders
How: Register here